Friday, September 12, 2014

RumbleRoller Beastie X

I read that it`s best to use a foam roller before/after working out, so I decided to get me one.
Turns out they are very expensive and I was more worried about my back than any other part, so I decided to get a tiny RumbleRoller Beastie that can get into all the nooks and crannies a long foam roller can`t (shoulder blades, etc).
It is meant to feel like someone pushing their thumb in a knot and rocking it out.
I`ve been using it every day on my back and feet, and I think it works. My back still gets sore (unavoidable) but it has felt better since using this little Beastie.

There are 2 kinds the clear (original) that is suppose to be gentler (appropriate for legs&arms), and then the green (Xtra firm) that is...much firmer.

I got the Green Beasite X and I will say right now, if you intend to use it for your legs, get something else or you will end up with rows of bruises up and down your legs (I kid you not), but if you just use it for your back, shoulders, and feet, then all is well (as there is less pressure when you push your back against the wall so this is helpful and won`t bruise your back).


This will set you back $35 or more dollars, but it is worth it if you need something to help get the knots out of your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment