Friday, May 2, 2014

BzzAgent

If you want a free product program that works, go with BzzAgent.I got a Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing shampoo and conditioner, souffle (mousse), and travel sizes for my first campaign. They smell awesome (white grapefruit and mint) the best thing is the smell actually STAYS in your hair after you're out of the shower! (You don't always get that lucky). So when I tried it I ended up constantly sneaking a sniff of my hair. 
I put it to the test and used it when my hair was a bit knotted/tangled and I can say it's a good detangler. My hair was very smooth and soft. It rinsed out easy with no residue/buildup afterwards.
Best of all it contains no dyes, no parabens, and the shampoo contains no silicone.
I myself love Herbal, so this was really nice to have to try FOR FREE (I love free). And because I love Herbal I thought it was really great that they took a step in the right direction and offered a more natural shampoo & conditioner; atleast they actually listen and try (I'm not saying it's 100% natural but it doesn't have to be, but if you want something you can confidently use without worry and have it for cheap, this is for sure for you, like it is for me.)

I never got to try the souffle yet, I honestly never tried mousse so i'm not quite sure what to do but I will for sure be using it soon (don't want to waste it so I'm saving it for special days only).

The new Herbal Essences Naked line is a definite keeper, and gets a A+ from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment