Friday, April 25, 2014

HELLO Blog world

So! New to the whole blog thing, not exactly sure how to do what/organize (I'm not very good with this sort of thing lol so forgive me in advance). But anyways! I am mostly just posting stuff for myself, like a "get it out of your system" type blog. I will randomly post junk that's bugging me (again like a rant to just get it all out) and then whatever else I may get (ie: possibly products i've received).
I will say, anything I possibly review/say in the future, is a "try at your discretion" so if you do try a product or whatever please don't blame me if it doesn't work/something goes wrong, you've been warned so do your own research before trying something/do a test to make sure you aren't allergic to anything.
I'm pretty positive this will be a ghost blog but if someone does stumble upon it, please don't be a troll. It's hurtful, and wasteful of both our times. Why bother spamming/abusing my blog you don't like when you could be using your time to go do something productive/enjoying something you DO like.
I'm not a big "socialite" so don't expect posts every single day (maybe at most, once a month?). 
I made a twitter too: Anona_Beau
Enjoy my random posts.

- Anon-A-Beau -

No comments:

Post a Comment